GET TO KNOW
Rik Mazzeo is an experienced trial lawyer whose principal focus is personal injury and commercial litigation covering general liability with emphasis on the Michigan No-Fault Act.
Mr. Mazzeo’s background has been bolstered by participation on insurance policy review committees, participating in legislative subcommittee hearings regarding the public health code for potential statutory changes, being a panelist on numerous seminars addressing general liability and the No-Fault Law, and participation in voluminous arbitration hearings.
Rik Mazzeo Esq.
- Michigan, 1979
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- Insurance Law
- No-Fault Automobile Insurance
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Commercial Litigation
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- State Bar of Michigan
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Detroit Metropolitan Bar Association
- Defense Trial Lawyers Association
- Central Michigan University (B.S., cum laude, 1975)
- Detroit College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 1979)