GET TO KNOW
Andrew graduated from Wayne State University with a Bachelor’s of Science in Business Management in and from the University of Detroit Mercy School of Law. While in law school, Andrew also worked as a police officer at the Wayne County Sheriff’s Department and was assigned to the Hon. Amy P. Hathaway at the Wayne County Circuit Court. Andrew and his family moved to Wisconsin where he practiced at an AV rated insurance defense firm in northeast Wisconsin on behalf of several insurance carriers.
Andrew and his family returned home to Michigan and joined Landry, Mazzeo, & Dembinski as an associate attorney. Andrew is licensed in Michigan and Wisconsin and a member of the Michigan Defense Trial Counsel, Association of Defense Trial Counsel, and the Wisconsin Defense Counsel.
Andrew L. Stevens Esq.
- Michigan, 2014
- Wisconsin, 2014
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law Honors: Dean’s List
- Wayne State University- Detroit, MI Major: Business Administration
- Detroit Catholic Central HS